K Series led corn lamp
- K Series LED corn lamp have 20W to 80W power with different size for your option.
- It have dimmable and non-dimmable features for choose.
- AC85~277V input voltage.
- We can produce any customized lights for your project.
Top brand SMD LEDs
Aluminum Alloy Shell
Top branded driver
Details About K Series led corn lamp
Description of K Series led corn lamp
- K Series led corn lamp lasts longer than traditional HID lamps, so you save money on replacement costs and maintenance.
- Available in a range of Lumen outputs, these LED retrofits produce the same amount of light output of their HID light bulb equivalent.
- Environment friendly, No UV , no infrared radiation, no risk of mercury emission ;
- In addition to being more energy efficient, LED corn cob lamps have a higher Lumen maintenance than standard metal halide lamps meaning that while MH bulbs lose Lumens quickly, LED retrofits maintain a bright light throughout their lifespan.
- These LED corn lights are available in a range of color temperatures from the very warm white light resembling the color of high-pressure sodium bulbs to the near daylight white light.
- To better customize your application, we carry a wide variety of beam angle options and base types.
Features of K Series led corn lamp
- LEDs chip:SMDLEDs;
- Power Supply: Top brand driver;
- Power consumption : 20W-80W for option;
- Base Type: E26/E27/E39/E40 optional ;
- Power Efficiency: 120~130lm/W;
- Input voltage: AC85~277V;
- Emitting Color: 2700-7000K (Optional);
- CRI: Ra>80;
- Protection Rate: IP65;
- Lifespan >50,000 hours;
- Warranty: 3 years.
Applications of K Series led corn lamp
- Replacement for HID,HPS or CFL lamps;
- landscaping , park ;
- enclosed pole top, shoeboxes, and typical HID fixtures.